Monday, May 06, 2013

Music Is The LIFE!!!!!!


Music, music, music… I think that is one of the most powerful ways to express the feelings of one or a group of persons, and these feelings can touch a lot of more people, and there I am. I mean I am not understand every kind of music, because everyone has they own view of the world and has different emotions about it. I believe that music is like the life and can be represented in too many ways.

The first time I listen to music on my own was when I was eleven years old, after I begged to my parents that they bought me an mp3, I start to listen the fashionable music in those times, but I don’t like it so much anymore, so I could say that I start to listen the music that I like when I was sixteen years old, this music like me because make me feel more comfortable, happy and I enjoy it very much, I think that my feelings be alike the expression of this music.

One of my favourite singers is Lana del Rey, she is an united states woman, who stars to compose when she was eighteen years old, a now she is like twenty five, the first time I hear about her was in an internet page but I don’t put my attention on she, and then I find that too many people like her, but I don’t hear her until one of my best friends introduce to her, I like her very much until now.




This is one of her most famous songs, and the first one i heared of her.


4 comments:

  1. Lana del Rey? Never heard of her. Is she good? I will seek his music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana del rey sings amazing, but im still dont heard her music, jajaja. Maybe i must do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana del Rey is beautiful, I only know her by tumblr because is almost an icon and there are many fans of her in the world. I guess she is also a good singer and that's why the people love her so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lizzy Grant, her work before she got so famous is so beautiful. I love her as May Jailer, and her live shows in some CBGBs as Lana del Ray singing Yayo, or Mermaid Motel <3.
    She is still awesome tho. Lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete