Tuesday, July 02, 2013

The End of the Class.

I had a really good time learning English this year, even i thought i like to go to the class. When i was in the school, i didn’t like the several classes which necessarily i had to go, because of the environment that is created in there or maybe the circumstances of the classroom, but i love to learn english, so i tried to learn by myself, seeing some movies or series with subtitles in english, listen more songs in english and tried to speak in the language with myself, like a crazy person or drunk maybe.
This year in the university i enjoy the classes and it’s useful for my own training in the matter, with my friend Javiera I complement the things that i don’t know very well and with the teacher of course, maybe i’m not already to speak very well or write or read or listen, but  think that i advance a little with the class, the blog and the pass of the time, feeling more confident and sure about myself. I liked some of the activities that the teacher give to us and it was fun, if there had been more classes i will learn much more maybe, but i will keep on teaching myself and perhaps some day i will take other english class for learn more.

Lately I noticed that i understood more when is in english than before, listen songs or when i see something in the television or the cinema. When it was written i understand better.


About the future challenges that i will have to deal with I believe that when i will go to the other countries i would have to speak and write in english, sure it’s not all of the countries that i visit but in the most I will have to employ my english skills, i think. I hope i will do it well.




No comments:

Post a Comment