If I had to choose one country to visit to, thought that I can´t do it because I wanted to go to so many places in diferents countries, I bealive that the places that I wish more to go are situated in Europe, the Old World. In the videos, pictures, scenes, paintings that I see of Europe in general, I would like to visit this places and live there for a time, visit their monument, do tours, walk in the srteets, go to the restaurants, shops and see the nature and the beatifull views in this countries. I bealive is a really amazing continet, for its history, the weather, the people, although that many persons said that they are cold, cruel and differentiate human beings, maybe they are but I think the people in the whole world are varied in each country and continet, so maybe there are people cold and/or mean, but all places have them so we, the happy people, have to tolerate this kind of persons. I would love to visit and live for a while in Europe and in many others countries in the world.



No comments:
Post a Comment