Hello!, my name is Emilio, I am nineteens years old and I live in Santiago of Chile, I was born in august 21, I live with my parents and my brother now , I got a sister too, but she doesn’t live with us anymore, my two siblings are older than me, I am the last one.
I graduate of the Pedro De Valdivia-Agustinas School, and now I studied cinema and television in Chile’s University I go by my second year and I liked so much the environment of the college and the career, I feel really happy for my lucky struck.
Hobbies: I believe that I had a lots of hobbies, but none of them I did it so much because the things that i had to do and the lot of things that I like, so I don’t have much time to do all the things that I liked, anyway, I enjoy to dance, see movies and series, listen to music, act, paint, hanging out with my friends, a lot of things...

No comments:
Post a Comment