Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Enjoy It!!!

My favourite game is The Sims, a game that you could have your own virtual family or character which you created and play with them lives and control it wherever you want, in the possibilities that the game gave to you. I started playing at when i was a little boy and came up the sims 1, i think that a cousin of mine introduce me to this, then came the sims 2 and i love it so much, now are the sims 3, it’s amazing. In the game you have to search a work and make money for your sims and/or family, if you wanted to, but is the objective of the game, i mean you have to survive with the money that the game gave to you and the money that you earn in the jobs that you realize inside the game, it’s like play with the life, also you can go to community places and the house of your friends in the game, they can go to your place too if you invited them, one have to look after to your sims and make them happy and have good mood. That’s the reason because I liked the game, they can live an clean, happy, easy and peaceful life if you wanted to or you can complicate the life of them (jeje).



I played the game when I have really free time, like in the vacations or the long weekends and I played for a while, because to advance in the game you have to play a lot, that way your family or character evolve in his virtual life, and you see how itself grow up and make older and with more experience and knowledge.


The idea of the game it’s that you make sense in the life of your sims, take care of them and play with the life, so you would be a bad player if you don't care about your characters and let them die in the time, you only had to worry about at least one of your characters, this way you play with the life and no with the death, it's really simple.

There is the trailer of the sims 3 when its came up in 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment