I care, but not so much about environmentally issues or topics, well the people learn about this themes in the internet or in some groups like green peace, i think, but this country isn’t a green culture, so there are not a place to have information more easily than the internet.
About recycling I am not a guy who recycle to much, my parents are more of this kind of people, they separate the trash in plastic and organic garbage before they throw it up, this is the one thing that I do for the recycling.
I use my legs or my bike to go to the university and sometimes to go to my friends house or to go the shopping, i had to go by a car or public transport when is a place far away only.
I don’t join any eco-organisations, because i don’t think i would be a really good contributor in the group because i don’t feel really green or really committed with these matter, that is why.
Turn off the lights when i leave a room that i don’t be there anymore, i use my bike and i help my parents with the recycling, i don’t do many things for the environment. I would like to use more save the water and the energy in my home, this way i like to be green.
In my family we have plants, a lot of its in the balcony and my parents take care of them. I believe that is the thing that is missing in Santiago of Chile, more places with green areas, more trees and plants in the city, and less industries beyond the country.

No comments:
Post a Comment