Well, the best holydays I ever had, I think would
be when I go to the south in the beginning of summer of the year 2012, after I left
school I was so enthusiastic with the fact that I will go to the college,
anyway, I went to Temuco in the ninth region of Chile, because there live the
most of my mom family and I love them very much, I was stay in the house of
some of my aunts for two weeks and I went alone, I do this every year so my
parents didn’t care about me going alone, I think this was my best holidays
because I was more mature than the others years and I just have a really good
time with my aunts, cousins and my grandmother, but the most that I like it was
that the relationship with my cousins it get better and more confident than the
past years, I think it is because I start to talk more and going out with them,
I feel more secure of myself and more happy about my life, and I realized that
they were more like me than believed, I had a really good time with them.

You finally did your homework <3 I'm so proud of you, you lazy boy.
ReplyDelete